Monday, December 1, 2008

fun with the fam




Over this long weekend we went down to St. George and stayed in a house that Steve's parents have there. We took the kids to see the movie Bolt, went out to Tuacahn to see the lights, the live nativity and take a little train ride, and mostly just hung out together as a family. My kids are so sweet to eachother--Alex took off his coat and gave it to Annie at Tuacahn and he gave his beanie to Zach that night when he noticed that Zach's ears were getting cold. They all helped with Taylor during the movie (he finally fell asleep halfway through...) and honestly just enjoyed eachother's company. I am a lucky, lucky mom!

3 comments:

Lindsey Stubler said...

How fun- we missed you last weekend! We could have totally used some babysitters! Just kiddin. I love your stories about Al. I honestly love that kid. Me and Mark and are always talking about what a NICE, GOOD boy he is. I love your all your kids!

Karly and Nick said...

I am glad you guys had fun! You and Steve are so good to do fun things like that with your family. There really is nothing better than time with your own little family!

Ryan and Summer said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. I wondered why you didn't answer your phone.. Glad you made it home safe. Can't wait to see you soon!