Wednesday, November 26, 2008

i LOVE having days off!




When I don't have to teach 12 piano students, I find that I have all sorts of time to do fun things with the kids! Today we went to the Living Planet Aquarium in Sandy with my sister and my sister-in-law and their kids. What a cool place! Where else is Zachary going to be able to touch a stingray and a starfish SAFELY? I loved how Lindsey's little girl Josie was amazed to see all of the "Nemos". And how her little boy Jonah would get just close enough to the stingray to feel brave, but not touch it. It was a really fun afternoon--I love Lindsey and Karly!! And lunch at Wingers was the icing on the cake.....even though Thanksgiving is tomorrow!

1 comment:

Karly and Nick said...

We did have so much fun! I love hanging out with you guys! I can't wait for the planetarium (did I spell or say that right?)