Saw this while blog surfing and thought it looked cute....anyone else wanna play???
1. What is your salad dressing of choice? Ranch. Is there anything else worth wasting calories on?
2. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Apollo Burger---every Saturday!!!
3. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? I can't even eat donuts anymore because I never just want one...so probably a Maceys donut.
4. What are your pizza toppings of choice? Sausage and mushrooms
5. What do you like to put on your toast? Just butter
1. How many televisions are in your house? 4
2. What color cell phone do you have? Pink
3. Do you have an Ipod? a cute little blue shuffle to go running with
1. Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right
2. Have you ever had anything removed from your body? my gall bladder (and 5 babies)
3. What is the last heavy item you lifted? Taylor off the floor after his latest tantrum---he goes stiff as a board and is SO uncooperative!!!
4. Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Nope--just had the wind knocked out of me courtesy of riding piggy back on Nick.
1. How many pairs of flip flops do you own? Too many to count. I never wear the old ones out but go to Old Navy at the beginning of every Summer season to stock up on more.
2. Last time you had a run-in with the cops? NO TICKETS...but I did get pulled over the day of my mid-term in March for a burned out tail light. STRESSFULL!!
3. Last person you talked to? Alex and Megan after they came home at 11 p.m. from the Temple Celebration practice.
4. Last person you hugged? Steve. His head had already hit the pillow and he was PROBABLY asleep, but don't let him tell you otherwise.
1. Season? Fall---those burning leaves get me every time.
2. Holiday? Of course I love Christmas, but I also really like Halloween.
3. Day of the week? Sunday afternoon (2:01...right after church ends)
4. Month? September
1. Missing someone? Kevin, Ryan and Nick. Why don't you all move onto my street? There are lots of houses for sale!
2. Mood? Tired---no students today but a lot of cleaning and being out in the sun with Tay.
3. What are you listening to? Seriously....you are asking me that? DAVID ARCHULETA!
4. Watching? Just finished the news
5. Worrying about? everything I have to get done tomorrow to be ready for my recital Saturday
1. First place you went this morning? aerobics at 9
2. What's the last movie you saw? Oceans 13---TWO THUMBS WAY UP!!!
3. Do you smile often? I hope so
4. Sleeping Alone Tonight? No---although by the time I crawl into bed, Steve will have been asleep for a good 2 hours already.
1. Do you always answer your phone? RARELY---I like to hear the persons message, think about how I am going to respond, then call them back later. I hate feeling pressure to answer questions immediately.
2. It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it? ALWAYS someone that texted to the wrong number.
3. If you could change your eye color what would it be? I have always wanted brown
3b. If you could change your hair color, what color would you change it to? I love my hair color right now. Rayma covered the grey quite nicely this time!
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? As long as it's diet, I don't care
5. Do you own a digital camera? Yes---
6. Have you ever had a pet fish? We got a beta fish from Marriott one year and forgot to feed it while we went to Disneyland. It was GINORMOUS (dead and absorbed all of the water...)when we came back a week later.
7. Favorite Christmas song(s) "Mary Did You Know?"
8. What's on your wish list for your birthday? New Ipod Nano--Alex got one for his birthday today and it's awesome!!!
9. Can you do push ups? girl pushups
10. Can you do a chin up? Nope---never have and never will be able to (actually never even want to try!)
11. Does the future make you more nervous or excited? I'm always nervous about the status of my piano studio. It's feast or famine with students. Right now I've got PLENTY, but you just never know!
12. Do you have any saved texts? Just a couple from Lindsey.
13. Ever been in a car wreck? Yes.
14. Do you have an accent? No
15. What is the last song to make you cry? Kevin's "Tender Mercies of the Lord"
16. Plans tonight? Finish cleaning up the kids' dinner and going to bed
17. Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? Pretty much monthly I get the blues
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday? Distribution Center things, co-pay for Alex's physical and Burger King with Lindsey
19. Have you ever been given roses? Yes, but NOT RECENTLY.......
20. Current worry? see #11
21. Current hate right now? weeding---seriously neverending!
22. Met someone who changed your life? Yep
23. How did you bring in the New Year? At Lindsey's house playing that Train Game. What was that called again?
24. What song represents you? "Works For Me"---David Archuleta
25. Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? Yes
26. Have you ever dated someone longer than a year? Yes--anyone remember who?
27. Do you have any tattoos/piercings? Two piercings in my ears but only wear one pair ever since the prophet's talk about 20 years ago.
28. Will you be in a relationship 4 months from now? Uh, yeah!!!!
29. Does anyone love you? Yes
30. Would you be a pirate? With Johnny Depp as cap'n I'd seriously consider it.
31. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don’t sing in the shower. I only sing alone in the car.
32. Ever had someone sing to you? Yep--thanks to Johnny Mathis, there is a song entitled "GINA" and every time Steve wants to make me laugh so hard I cry, I get a nice version of it...it's usually VERY late at night when that happens.
33. When did you last cry? Really don't remember
34. Do you like to cuddle? I love to cuddle but only in the winter...other wise it's just too darn hot!
35. Have you held hands with anyone today? my little Taylor
36. Who was the last person you took a picture of? Taylor eating his snack with a big 32 oz diet coke next to him.
37. What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school? mostly my piano music
38. Do you believe in staying close with your ex's/prospects? No
39. Are most of the friends in your life new or old? Both
40. Do you like pulpy orange juice? I DETEST ORANGE JUICE!!!
41. What is something your friends make fun of you for? I am chronically early to things. Not just a few minutes, but MANY minutes early. Laugh if you will, I will never be the one that people wait for.
42. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? I've actually debated this before on nights that I can't sleep. Don't know still...
43. If you could change your name, what would you change it to? My name was always unique in Elementary and Middle School and I wanted it different, but now I really think it's pretty cool!
44. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? Who writes these questions? Oh, by the way, NO!!!
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Alex started Sophomore football yesterday at Copper Hills. They had their first Spring training session and those guys are BIG BOYS (and very hairy!!!) I was going to just drop him off and go back home, but decided to stay a minute and watch the drills. Well, that "minute" turned into the whole 2 hours! I sat WAAAAAAAAY off in the distance with a few more Sophomore moms (hidden so the boys wouldn't be embarrassed that their mommies were watching them...). Alex did just great--I was proud. Hopefully, there won't be too many cuts--they have enough uniforms for about 60 players per grade. I'll keep you up to date. So, raise your glass of Diet Coke with me and toast to Alex not getting killed while playing football.....
Sunday, May 24, 2009
we had another movie night tonight....this weeks recommendation, "Dirty Rotton Scoundrels" with Steve Martin and Michael Caine in it. HILARIOUS!!!! with a big bowl of chips and dip and ice cream sundaes, the night was perfect!!! how much fun is it to spend time with your kids????? LOVE IT!!!!
Sunday, May 17, 2009
well, it's that time of year again where it's finally warm enough to do haircuts (i use that term loosly....mostly just a simple BUZZ...) out on the deck. i hate buzzing my boys' hair in the house--it's so short and it goes EVERYWHERE! but outside, we just let the wind take the shaved off hair and deposit it to all of our neighbors. pretty gross, huh? zach likes to think that his hair is helping the birds build some nice strong nests. whatev!!!
Sunday, May 10, 2009
(my mom and cute sister Lindsey)
So, basically, I love my mom. She's my friend, teacher, confidante and so many other things. There is no way in the world I would be the person I am today without her guidance for the past 35 years. I still ask her opinion about many things, still complain to her about many MANY things and love her with all of my heart. HAVE A GREAT DAY MOM!!!
Monday, May 4, 2009
...NOT Megan, darnit! She was beat out by 2 boys for 8th grade representative. I am surprised at how well she took the news. I thought that if she lost, the drama would be more than we BOTH could handle, but she's okay. Megan had a super sweet friend come over tonight with a Skor candy bar that she had written, "You Skord with me" on it which made Megs happy. She said she'll try again next year (luckily that's like 365 days away...) I honestly can't believe she is willing and wanting to put herself out there like that--who's daughter is she??? As we all learn in kindergarten, "Oh well....maybe next time!"