Tuesday, December 30, 2008

fun at the planetarium

For winning the Reflections Contest, the kids got free tickets to go to the Clark Planetarium so today the kids and I and my little nephew Jonah went to Salt Lake to go visit the Planetarium. Pretty cool stuff!
They did the "Fresh Air Forecast" and walked on the moon and Mars. We saw a 3D show called "Deep Sea 3D" which just gave me a whopping headache. Just goes to show how old I am, I guess! Taylor was perfect--he even sat and watched the show (I think he just liked the Reeses Pieces we kept feeding him)
Anyway, it was the absolute perfect day with some pretty great kids, if I do say so myself.

2 comments:

Lindsey Stubler said...

Jonah hasn't stopped talking about how much fun he had with you guys! Thank you so much for taking him... since he was gone, I got to take a much needed nap and it felt soooo nice! You're a good aunt to him. By the way--- when we were putting him to bed tonight he told us that in your family you don't even have bedtimes...sounded a little fishy, but thought I'd ask what the deal was anyway!

Anonymous said...

Gina!! I can't figure out how to leave you a message, so I guess a comment is next best! Your kids are huge! and Beautiful!!! It was so good to hear from you guys and that everyone is happy and healthy. Martin is at Sunset Ridge this year too-7th grade. He thinks he knows Megan from gym class? Isn't that crazy? I don't even remember them being the same age. Anyway, have a fabulous New Year!! We miss you! Jill and kids