Friday, December 19, 2008

happy birthday sweet taylor jennings!

Well, the day has come. Taylor turns "1" today. For some people, that might be exciting, but for me---not so much. I have absolutely loved every day with him this past year. He is such a sweet little boy with such a funny personality. He loves to joke around and loves to make people laugh. Each day I think, "THIS is the perfect age" and then he does something new and I think, "No, THIS is the perfect age!" He's had quite a year with RSV, tubes, surgery and a few tumbles and stumbles but he's no worse for the wear. I mostly just feel truly blessed to have him as my baby. He's been nothing byt a joy in this family and we love him to pieces. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAY!!!


2 comments:

Annie said...

Hey Mom! I can't believe that Taylor is one today! He is such a cute and sweet baby. I love him as much I love you!gtg! Love ya. <3, Annie

Karly and Nick said...

Annie, what does gtg mean? I am out of it! Anyway, we think Taylor is so sweet too and I love watching all his older siblings take care of him and love him!