Saturday, November 15, 2008

oh my heck!!!

Today was that "ONE" day--we all have them every once in a while--you know the "ONE" where you have BIG projects to do and it all combines to make the perfect storm?? My "ONE" day started actually last night where after teaching 11 piano students, Steve and I had to go to the church get the gym set up for our primary quarterly activity I was in charge of. It took a couple of hours and I was already tired at 7:00 a.m. when I had to wake up to get ready for the Teacher Training meeting which I was incidentally in charge of too. After the meeting and the activity, I had 2 piano recitals this afternoon. Combine that with it being Zach's birthday today, all of the Federation registrations due for my piano kids and a quiz I was supposed to take online (pushed that till tomorrow....), OH MY HECK!!! Glad today's over--hopefully won't have another day like this for a LONG time!

4 comments:

LeAnn said...

Made me tired just reading about it:)
Happy Thanksgiving to your cute family!

Steve said...

You did so well. I am proud of you. Take the day off (after church) and re-charge for the new week. I love you G.

Karly and Nick said...

At least all that stuff is done now...this week should be a breeze! :0)

Bonnie Bosh said...

What a woman!! Don't let on that you are a good multi-tasker...they'll never leave you alone!! Only joking. What ever happened to the Primary Presidency reorganization? Obviously you are still in?