Saturday, November 1, 2008

halloween and hsm 3





We seem to do things a little different with the older kids on Halloween. Alex got to spend the night over at his Uncles Cameron and Collin's house to play video games and watch movies, the girls and I went to see High School Musical 3 with Lindsey and Carrie, and the little boys were our trick-or-treaters. We got to go to Steve's Marriott work party which was super fun. They had a spook alley, carnival games, and a little trick-or-treat route throughout the building. What a perfect day capped off by a beautiful night to go door to door for candy. Hope everyone else had a great Halloween too!!

2 comments:

Lindsey Stubler said...

K... is it me, or does it look like I have 6 fingers on my hand and I'm holding up 3 of them? Look closely-kinda creepy huh!

Ryan and Summer said...

Loved that movie. I don't know why.. it was so cute! Looks like you had a fun girls night out! Wish we could of gone with you.