Saturday, November 8, 2008

CALGON....take us away!




We took the kids on a fun "secret" get-away this weekend. Steve and I packed for them so it was a total surprise when on Friday night we packed them all in the car and drove to a Marriott Hotel for a night of swimming, games and SO MUCH FOOD!!! Some kids loved the cold pool And the other kids hung out in the hot tub!
The next morning, Steve, Alex, Megan and I went to the BYU game while sweet little Annie watched the 2 younger boys. We love our family so much and love spending time together. Sometimes you just need to get away to do it...

2 comments:

Ryan and Summer said...

That looks so fun!! Isn't it so fun to have older kids to babysit and do things with? I am just really enjoying this stage too. What great and fun parents you guys are!!

Karly and Nick said...

I can finally post on your blog! The last several times I tried it would not take me to this window! I have enjoyed all your blogs! You guys are fun parents and have fun kids that are fun to be around!