Tuesday, October 28, 2008

happy birthday dear lindsey.....


27 years ago (hope you don't mind me spilling the beans about your age...) I got the best gift of my 8 year old life. A real live doll to play with! I dressed her, waited FOREVER for her to have enough hair to play with and absolutely loved her. Her name is Lindsey and I still consider her one of the best gifts my parents have ever given me! In a family of 6 boys, I was (and of course, still am) so happy to have a sister. I love her and am glad that she chooses to be my friend too. Have a happy birthday, Lindsey Badinzey (how in the world do you spell that?)! Love you!!!

1 comment:

Lindsey Stubler said...

Oh Geenz, that made my day. You're such a good sister. I know just what you mean about having a little doll to carry around on your hip...that's how I feel about Josie. Thanks for saying so much nice stuff about me. And thanks for my Spa Gift Certificate and my yummy lunch today. I love ya.