Wednesday, June 10, 2009

BERT...WHERE ARE YA BERT???






Oh Alex....how the time has flown! Today you turn 15 and although I was expecting it, it still makes me a little sad to see my cute little boy growing up. WOW---that did NOT come out right, I mean, you're still cute and now a cute big boy. I'll stop now---
We're so proud of you and who you are today. You have done so well in school and are working hard to get your Eagle. You treat your brothers and sisters kindly (even when they bite you, Taylor...) and make your mom and dad feel like your buddies.
You are exactly what I ordered from the Doctor 15 years ago. I am a happy mom to have you and hope you have a great birthday today!

Much love Alexander, Alberto, Albuerzo, Albuerzistan, Albert, Al, Bert, Bertie, Bert the Fert......whatev!

3 comments:

Steve said...

I'll 2nd that. You are a great young man and a wonderful son. Thank you for treating your family members as if you actually liked us. I hope that your birthday is great. Now go out and clean the garage. Well, maybe tomorrow. Enjoy today. Love, Dad

Karly and Nick said...

Happy Birthday Alex!

Ryan and Summer said...

Hope you had a happy birthday Alex!!