Monday, March 16, 2009

March MADNESS (Zach style) !!!


So this is how Steve and Zach fill out their brackets.

Steve: So Zach, who would win...a Bison (North Dakota State) or a Jayhawk (Kansas)?
Zach: A Jayhawk because he would just poop on that buffalo and then also poke his eyes out with his beak.

Steve: What about a Moccasin (Chatanooga) or a Husky (Connecticut)?
***by the way, it would be a #16 seed upsetting a #1 seed...never gonna happen***
Zach: The snake would just wrap around the dogs neck and choke him.

We found out that Duke beats everyone, since they just poke everyone with the big pitchfork...and he can't vote for the Zips (Akron) because they score zip points.
I love the reasoning here---it makes basketball way more interesting to watch, doesn't it?

2 comments:

Steve said...

O.K. So how would the girls in the family choose? (As if they would be caught dead watching basketball.)

1- "I like the outfits of the cheerleaders. They look so cute."
2- "The wife of the coach they keep showing is pretty. I want her husband's team to win."
3- (As the clock is winding down at the end of the game to just a few seconds left and the camera pans across a dejected bench of the losing team--"They look so sad, they don't deserve to lose. I am going to cheer for them to win."
Given the options, I like our method more. Or maybe I will just pick who I think is better.
Out, Steve

Haskell Family said...

I love it...I think I have a whole new way to make decisions! I'm going to use Zack Madness to help me decide the next time something big comes up!