Saturday, March 28, 2009

last archie blog...i promise


well, after a few withdrawl issues, i am ready to face the world again. this past week has been ah-may-zeeng!! i have had so much fun with lindsey and the girls and of course, david archuleta!! last night's concert at the e-center was pretty indescribable (sp?) since it was his last show on his first solo tour and a hometown show to boot, it was the best concert i have ever been to!! sorry about the archu-babble, but seriously...he's awesome!

3 comments:

Karly and Nick said...

I glad you had so much fun! I guess I will see you tomorrow at Adelle's party!

Steve said...

I am glad that you had fun. I will start pricing hotels and flights for the England and Singapore tours. I heart you.

Emily Meyerhoffer said...

I'm glad that you guys had fun at the concerts!! He is amazing! It was fun seeing you guys in Idaho, Thanks again for the tickets!