Wednesday, March 4, 2009

as promised...




...things are much better today than the last post. i ran 3 miles in the SEVERE wind (check out my pony tail!!!) with taylor this morning and actually loved it...west jordan finally found our garbage cans (someone down the street who had just moved in figured they'd just steal ours--the police are going to their house today!), i can finally find the west indies and the ottoman empire on my world map so my re-test saturday should be better and lindsey and i just bought tickets to see david archuleta in salt lake city (boise in 3 weeks, s.l. in 4!!!) ahhhh...life is good!

3 comments:

Bonnie Bosh said...

Does Steve know about you and David? Meeting up in places all over the globe!! Only joking! Way to go on the running...something I have yet to get into but still plan on doing a 5K this year. Love that Taylor! Such a cutie!

Haskell Family said...

Holy smokes! Look at you all running just for the fun of it...but I guess you won't be part of my "whine club" at aerobics when we run outside now! You go girl!

Marianne said...

who steals garbage cans? Seriously!Way to go on your run...I am so proud of you! (and I love the ponytail, by the way!)