Wednesday, August 3, 2011

my dates with my boys

I had a day off from teaching last Friday and decided to do some fun things with the boys. I dropped the girls off at the mall with their friend and took Zach and Taylor miniature golfing. WAY fun for them...and fun for me to just watch them. They're getting to be such good buddies and had a blast!






Later that night, when Alex got home from work, HE took ME to go eat at Five Guys (delish!), dessert at Cold Stone and to go see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2. It was so much fun and he is a great date...he didn't mind at all that I had to keep asking him all sorts of questions during the movie---or at least he didn't seem to mind...hmm...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww, love dates with my boys! Looks like some good memories were made.