Monday, August 29, 2011

CHHS vs KHS

I'm not gonna lie...I am totally living a cheerleader life vicariously through Megan. She's SO cute when she cheers. Last week Copper Hills played Kearns and Annie and I sat through both the Sophomore and JV games, just to watch Megan cheer. I won't post pictures of every game, but how cute is she?!?

She was so happy that her friends Zach and Justin came to watch her. I think her kicks got just a bit higher and her smile just a bit brighter once she saw them!


Taylor and Zach loved the game. The problem? Kearns' mascot is a Cougar and Taylor kept yelling, "GO COUGARS!" Just a little too much BYU blood in him?

2 comments:

Halls Huddle said...

She is adorable. How fun for your family. Love the "go cougars" faux pas!

Jenni said...

We will have to come down to a game with you guys some day. My hubby is a fanatic as well. We're going to the Beaver/BYU game on the 14th so look for us in the stands :) Would you please age a little, Gina!