Monday, June 13, 2011

Orem Summerfest 2011

What a fantastic weekend!!! After Alex's birthday fun at Boondocks, we had to drop him off at work (the only BAD thing about the weekend....) and then we headed to Orem for the festivities. Saturday morning was the Orem Firefighters 5k that Annie and I ran in. She placed 3rd in her division which was a nice surprise for her! We both had personal record times so that was good too! Later that afternoon there was a carnival with lots of emergency vehicles (TAYLOR!!!) and lots of booths for shopping--including getting our glitter toes done (ME AND THE GIRLS!!!) and even a few rides (STEVE AND ZACH!!!) We had dinner with the Larsen families that came down that night for the parade. It was a pretty "small-town" parade, but still a lot of fun.






1 comment:

Layne Bushell said...

Congrats on the PR best! That's great...if you keep doing that, then there's no way I can keep up with you....I ran 3.4 in 40 minutes...which means if it were 3.1 my time would have been about 36-37...maybe one day I'll get it down to 35...that's my goal...you're rockin it girl!