Saturday, June 18, 2011

all of the dads in my life...

On this Fathers Day, I'd like to pay a tribute to the fathers in my life.

First, my dad. He is amazing...always ready to lend a hand, whether it's picking my weeds or picking up me and Steve right in the middle of his Bishopric meeting (for the umpteenth time...sorry, dad!) I know without a shadow of doubt that my dad is there for me. I love him so much and am so incredibly grateful for him!!!

Steve's dad gave me my first job at BYU, which in turn led me to Steve...apparently, the rest is history. I am thankful for the type of father he has been to Steve and that the things he taught Steve as a boy are helping us raise our own children.

And last, but most certainly first in my book, is my sweet husband Steve. He is everything I could have asked for in a husband. He is such a hard worker and still has time for his family. He is always looking for ways to make my life easier...who wouldn't want that in their ideal mate? He sets a great example for my kids to follow and hopefully my boys are learning how to treat their future wives by seeing how their dad treats me. Love you, Steve!!!


I would most definitely consider myself a blessed, blessed girl. Wouldn't you?

No comments: