Friday, December 4, 2009

one down....but more to come...


History of Civ is finally over! After eating up a year of my life, I am proud to announce that I got a big fat "B" in the class. Seriously, it was one of the toughest classes I've ever taken. Mostly because I simply don't care about world history. I know, I know, I know the quote about not knowing history will doom you to repeat it, but I promise I am not going to be bombing anyone anytime soon. Now that I am in "good standing" with BYU, I can apply to the Bachelor of General Studies program there. I'll probably make an appointment for June...yay---bring on the next class!!!

1 comment:

Lindsey Stubler said...

You're good... I'm so dang dumb, I could never go back to school! Remember what I told you- you will ALWAYS be smarter than me! Does that make you feel good?