Monday, February 23, 2009

nothing else to do...


...since the kids are all eating (or still sleeping in Alex's case), I figured I'd post a few thoughts this morning.
*** How cute is little Taylor? He finds little things and likes to put them in other places. I find socks in the dishwasher, underwear in the tupperware drawer and the latest? My nice Fossil watch in the garbage can.
*** My mom and dad are awesome! Over the weekend my Grandad was in the hospital and without a thought, they threw a suitcase into the car and drove all night to go see him. Family is everything, isn't it?
*** I have my History of Civ midterm this Thursday morning so any extra "good vibes" you might have would be appreciated!!!
*** David Archuleta's tour starts tomorrow. Probably not too many of you that actually care, but WE DO!
*** I am severely tired of the winter. This spring fever is actually killing me--quit toying with us Mother Nature!!!
*** I need a vacation (in the immortal words of Bob Wiley, "A vacation from my problems...") Not that I want to switch trials with anyone else, I am just tired of mine.

Random, right? Sorry to put you all through that---hopefully good news next blog around.

1 comment:

Haskell Family said...

I'll be thinking happy thoughts for you on Thursday morning!
Gretchen