Friday, February 13, 2009

16 years?!? Good Grief!!!



The post you've all been waiting for---it's our anniversary today and I'm dusting off the pictures. Oh, those huge hair days---trust me, it was in style at one time!
Anyway, Steve and I are celebrating our 16 year anniversary today. We were married on a FRIGID morning (lots of sun but bitter wind) in the Jordan River Temple. My life with Steve is nothing short of perfect. He is the best father, husband and buddy I could have asked for! Who would have thought that as a naive 19 year old I would have been able to choose my perfect mate? I know that Heavenly Father blessed me to have Steve as my husband. I love him more than anything and thank my lucky stars that he chose me. LOVE YOU BABY!!!

6 comments:

Steve said...

Well, Geennzz since you never taught me how to post a blog, I will just have to add this comment. I am so happy that as a naive 19 year old that you chose me, an old 23 year old cradle robbing man. I definitely got the better end of this deal. I sit here and listen to our song and realize that we have not had just an Ordinary World of experiences, but have had wonderful times that I wouldn't change for anything. I appreciate all that you do for me and the kids "I love you more today than yesterday, but not as much as tomorrow." LOVE STEVE

Lindsey Stubler said...

That was cute--- Love the pictures... I swear I was your SHADOW! What the heck? Bug off little girl in the blue velvet! Anyway, Happy Anniversary to you guys. I hope you have a great day!

Karly and Nick said...

I love those pictures! Happy Anniversary! You guys are perfect together! We love you both!

Trista said...

Yeah, the hair pretty much rocks!

Emily Meyerhoffer said...

I made a blog!! I cant wait for the concert i'm so glad that we get to go! It was good meeting you the other night! I hope you guys enjoyed the chinease food and had a good anniversary! Ill see you in Boise!

Marianne said...

Happy Anniversary Gina and Steve! I
love the pictures...so cute!!