Thursday, January 22, 2009

Response to Gretchen's tag...

I've been tagged by Gretchen
Now, you're it LeAnn, Lindsey, Karly, Marianne, Summer

A to Z about ME

A--Attached or Single: attached to Steve for 16 years in February

B--Best Friend: Steve

C--Cake or Pie: Cake--love yellow with frosting

D--Day of Choice: any day I have off of teaching---or Sunday afternoons

E--Essential Item: my cell phone and my lip gloss

F--Favorite Color: powder blue or grey (BORING, I know...)

G--Greatest Accomplishment: FINALLY going back to the "Y" for my degree

H--Hometown: West Jordan

I--Indulgences: Dove chocolate and naps (not necessarily in that order)

J--January or July: July

K--Kids: Alex 14, Megan 13 (in a week) Annie 11, Zach 7 and Taylor 13 months

L--Life is incomplete without: a good night's sleep

M--Marriage Date: February 13, 1993 (BRRRRR.....)

N--Number of Siblings: 6 brothers and 1 sister (love you lindsey)

O--Oranges or Apples: apples

P--Phobias or fears: dogs, Dogs, DOGS!!! Any breed, variety, color or whatever!

Q--Quotes: "He who indulges, BULGES!!!"

R--Reason to Smile: seeing little Taylor toddle around on his stumpy legs. Love it!

S--Season: Fall

T--Tag 5 Friends: LeAnn, Karly, Lindsey, Marianne, Summer

U--Unknown fact about you: I can't touch my toes--if you literally paid me a million dollars to sit and reach my toes I'd still be 100% unflexible. It's the reason I got a B in 8th grade gym!!!

V--Very favorite store: I could shop Sam's all day long!

W--Worst habit: watching reality TV

X--X-ray or Ultra Sound: only ever had an ultrasound--pretty surreal experience

Y--Your favorite food: pretty much ANYTHING that has chocolate associated with it

Z--Zodiac: leo

3 comments:

LeAnn said...

Love learning more about you! One of these days I'll do my tag:)

Karly and Nick said...

I did my tag but never commented about yours! I am with you on the reality TV...Nick and I have realized we are reality TV junkies! At least with DVR we can watch them in shorter time! :0)

And about the party on Friday...I think I am going to have to pass, even though I know it would be so fun. I am still feeling like I need all the Nick time I can get after him being gone, and we are going to go see the play Aladdin on Thurs or Fri night! Thanks for the invite!

Trista said...

I'm so with you on the not being able to touch your toes. It's my goal for 2009. Wish me luck!