Saturday, September 20, 2008

WELCOME HOME TAURUS...WELCOME HOME!!!







We found our new (used) car and think it'll be a good addition to the family. It's a Ford Taurus without a lot of miles on it. We think all of the insurance stuff is behind us--the other guys accepted full liability--and we just hope that it's all a done deal. Oh yeah, the other picture on this post is my cute little Alex ready for his first region dance. (He didn't want a post dedicated EXCLUSIVELY to that...) I did tell him to expect me in the back corners of the church taking pictures which was met with a BIG NO!!! Hmmm..

1 comment:

Haskell Family said...

Congratulations on the new vehicle! I hope things slow down for you now...but with a son going to region dances, that's probably not a reality! ( As my 15 year old region-dance-attending son would say: "The ladies had better watch out!")