Tuesday, September 16, 2008

R.I.P. little Honey...




Hyundai "Honey" Larsen left this life on the morning of September 13, 2008 at 6:51 am. She gave her life to save her true and faithful companion of four years, Steve Larsen. She threw herself selflessly in the way of a sleeping Town and Country SUV, thereby giving the ultimate sacrifice and moving on to the great scrap heap in the sky. She was preceded in death by "Bluey" Festiva, "Sommer" Somerset, and Millie "Van"-illi. In lieu of flowers just send cash, large bills please. If you would like to share of your own personal loss of a trusty transportation friend in your life, please leave a comment so we can all commiserate together. Rest in Peace Honey.

1 comment:

That One Guy said...

Holy crap that's mashed up. I'm glad Steve's alright.

That reminds me of the time I wrecked my Dad's mirth mobile. That little Mazda 323 that held all my memories of high school, dating, everything; from the time I obtained my driver's license, to the time I was driving through Shane Co. parking lot at sunset and drove right into the oddly offset light pole (fire those parking lot engineers!) due to sun in the eyes.

You remember that car, don't you Gina? That was a sad, sad day; mostly because my dad was out his main form of transportation. At least I got to keep the memories.

Rest In Peace faithful cars. You are missed.