Monday, May 14, 2012

The Mothers In My Life

This Mother's Day I'd like to pay tribute to the many mothers that are examples to me in my life.

Steve has a wonderful mom who has raised 6 pretty great kids. I admire her so much and am thankful to have her as my mother-in-law.

My sister and sisters-in-law are the best! Each of my 6 brothers married an amazing woman who completes him. And my sister Lindsey couldn't have married a more perfect man for her! They are all constant examples to me of what motherhood is. I love them all so much!

And my own mom? What can I say about her? In the words of Mary Poppins, "She is practically perfect in every way...". I love her with all of my heart and am thankful every day that I have her in my life. If I can be half of the mother that she has been and continues to be to me, I will count my life a success. I love you mom!

No comments: