Tuesday, October 25, 2011

bringing Taylor up right!

Taylor is 100% boy. He loves BYU football as much as anyone can. He runs, throws, makes plays, and even tackles himself when no one else is around to play with him. Steve and I took him to the blowout BYU/ISU game this past Saturday and Tay has not stopped talking about it since. Guess we've done our job well...we've raised another avid BYU fan. Our work is done---at least until Basketball season.

I could not love this little boy any more than I do!

My boys

He LOVES this!

Rah Rah Rah Rah Rah...GO....COUGARS!

5 comments:

Halls Huddle said...

I think your seats are right by ours- nosebleed in the north east end zone? We'll look for ya at the next game!

wjlarsens2 said...

our tickets are actually on the 50 yard line in the east stands. we LOVE them!!!

Kori said...

What a cute kid! They grow up so fast! Not sure it's right to teach him to be a BYU fan though ;) J/K. Personally, I'm not a fan of either. I'm sure he loved and cherished the whole experience!!!

rebecca h jamison said...

That's great he's so into football even at his age. Your blog is so cute!

Jenni said...

We'll take in a game with Taylor someday! My hubby is a BYU football fanatic, too. They'll get along great.