Thursday, September 8, 2011

missing my baby Taylor...

Oh geez...Taylor started in a little neighborhood pre-school yesterday. There are 7 kids so each mom only teaches one week (just Tuesday and Thursday) every 7 weeks. It is called "Brite Stars Day School" and he is absolutely loving it! He gets his own backpack, scissors, t-shirt and feels like such a big boy leaving for school. "Just like the guys..." (meaning the older kids)...he tells me. They will go on one field trip a month and have parties and even a graduation in May. I'm not gonna lie---it's a little hard for me having him race into pre-school. I do get 2 hours by myself but haven't quite figured out if I like it or not. I love my big boy Taylor, but kinda miss baby Taylor too.




How much TALLER is he than the other kids? He's not the oldest one in the group, but he sure looks it!!!


Love my Tay Tay!

1 comment:

Layne Bushell said...

I know it's kinda hard, but then I realize that I can do more things and my house stays clean for a few minutes longer...so there are some positives....