Monday, April 25, 2011

Spring Break 2011

The kids have been on Spring Break since Thursday---I didn't teach any of those days either---so we have had a lot of fun doing different things. We went bowling at BYU and also went to the Bean Museum. We spent some time at the bookstore where Taylor found number "32" on everything...he is a true JIMMER fan. He loves his new t-shirt...I can't hardly get him to take it off so I can wash it!




Steve had the day off today so we went back to the Classic Fun Center (yuck....) and let the kids to some jumping and play laser tag. They LOVED it which made me happy. We have had a fun past few days. We love spending time with the kids!





1 comment:

Halls Huddle said...

I'm so impressed that Alex seems to happily go with you on all these family activities. It was a fight yesterday to get all my kids to "Gnomeo and Juliet". Maybe we need to head off to BYU to get Jimmer tshirts instead! Looks like a fun spring break.