Sunday, December 19, 2010

yeah....i'm a fan!!!

After 3 days of hearing David Archuleta singing with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, I can now officially say....bring on Christmas.
Friday I took Annie and her cute cute friends (we spent an extra couple of hours waiting outside of the Deseret Book across the street to have him autograph some things), Saturday night we went as a family and this morning (Sunday) Steve and I went with Steve's parents. I think that the 100,000+ people that heard these concerts can probably echo the same thing that we have been saying for the past 3 years...we love David Archuleta!!!





1 comment:

Janna said...

How did you get so many tickets? Were you the one buying them off of KSL.COM for hundreds of dollars?!!

So glad you and your family got to enjoy it! I've heard it really was AWESOME!!