Sunday, February 14, 2010

you know you're a byu fan when...

...you take your old aerobic byu tshirts and make a quilt out of them!!! i just wanted to show off this aMaZiNg quilt my friend from aerobics (jolynn) made for me out of 20 of my old byu t-shirts. i told her i was just giving them to d.i. but she offered to make me this hu-MONGO quilt for me. we went and bought the fabric together about a week ago (soft cotton for the front and cozy byu flannel for the back...) and i picked it up last night. pretty neat, huh??? (the pictures are from up in the kitchen looking DOWN into the front room, to give you some perspective of how huge this thing is!!!)


5 comments:

Bonnie Bosh said...

That TOTALLY belongs in your house!! Nice friend!

Karly and Nick said...

I love it! What a good idea!

LeAnn said...

Oh the good old days:)

Sorensen's said...

That is an awesome quilt! If you were ever willing to sell it, Jon would probably be willing to buy it.

Janna said...

WOW! I have been saving all the kids soccer tournament shirts with making them a quilt like that someday -- sure hope I have a friend with those skills!! That is AWESOME!!