Wednesday, August 19, 2009

such a blog SLACKER!!!





So sorry to my loyal little bunch of fans who look so forward to reading our blog (all tongue in cheek, people...) I have been swayed over to facebook and love it a little too much. Anyway, here are a few pictures from the past week. I took the girls and went with Lindsey and Jonah to St.George to see Footloose again. LOVED LOVED LOVED IT!!! And the flowers were from Steve after I had a small meltdown last night realizing how much I have to do in the next few weeks (school, primary, piano) Anwyay, enough of the whining--enjoy the pictures!!!

1 comment:

Karly and Nick said...

Facebook is addicting, huh? But we love your blog so you have to keep doing both! Thanks for the invite to the show...would have been so fun if I could have made it. Good job on the flowers Steve!