Sunday, April 19, 2009

poor little guy...

I have had such a bad cold this past week and can't smell or taste anything. Being forgetful, or busy making dinner, or whatever, this is how little Taylor had to tell us that he needed his diaper changed. What a bad mom I am!!! By the way, the stuff on the ground by him is just grease from the old barbecue grill--I know what you thought it was..... And even another side note, he did get changed into a clean diaper and some nice warm pj's so don't go calling DCFS on us or anything. We love our Taylor!!!

4 comments:

Steve said...

Tay, you're embarrassing the family! Love dad

p.s. Sorry I "forgot" to change you. I love you buddy.

Ryan and Summer said...

Taylor is so cute. That reminds me of when they used to not have swimming diapers, and we'd put the kids in the pool and their diapers would balloon up.. I didn't know you had a deck? Where have I been?
Talk to you later!! Summer

Haskell Family said...

Gina--We miss you and hope you are feeling better! Taylor is so cute...I bet he turned around and smiled! :)

Lindsey Stubler said...

Awww, Tay Tay. Come to Aunt Lindsey's house. She'll change you! And give you handfuls of candy!