Tuesday, January 8, 2013

NOVEMBER 26, 2012...Welcome Baby Tanner!

We were so excited to know that baby Tanner would be joining our family soon. My wonderful friends at aerobics threw me a baby shower and I was very very blessed to recieve a LOT of gifts, but more than that, I was shown such love by those that stopped by!
such a cute cake made out of diapers!
presents!!!
and more presents!!!
Diagnosed with pre-eclampsia, I was scheduled for an induction.
the ONLY known picture of me pregnant...VERY pregnant!!!
OUCHIES!!!
Hello world!!! Tanner was born at 4:15 p.m. on November 26th, 2012 (4 weeks early) He was 19 inches long and weighed in at a hefty 6 pounds even.
Steve just loves this little boy!
Our 6 greatest blessings in this world together for the first time.
Tanner had a rough start...jaundice, feeding problems, iv's and monitors. Tay asked us why they had to "charge" Tanner (SO MANY CORDS!!!)
We loved him the second we saw him...
1st bath
FINALLY after a long week at the hospital, we were ready to go home.
The kids had the front door decorated for us.
MMMMMM.....my sweet friend brought over the most DELICIOUS lemon bundt cake!!!
Blessed beyond measure to have Tanner Charles in our family.

No comments: