Tuesday, April 10, 2012

IRON WHEELS A ROLLIN'...

The 4th graders at Falcon Ridge put on their annual "Utah---this is the place" program this past week. Those kids had some LUNGS...they absolutely loved singing just as loud as they possibly could. It was so well prepared and every single student knew their part. There weren't any technical difficulties with the microphone either. It was probably the best rendition of this program that I have seen. Way to go Junior Falcons!!!
"Utah....THIS IS THE PLACE!"

"I say, old chap, I couldn't stand those American trappers. They talked some of the men in my group into working for them and they accused me of trapping on THEIR land. Once I dared a chief to shoot me. He thought I was so brave he had me marry his daughter. Many places were named after me, including Utah's second largest city. Do you know who I am? If you guessed Peter Skene Ogden then you are absolutely right!"


support from the siblings

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Wasn't it yesterday we were practicing for our Utah program?!?!?!
Beautiful family Gina!